Rubio Monocoat Oil+2C is a product of the newest generation which colors your wood and protects it in one layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) guarantees a quick drying and protects the wood from water, heat and daily wear and tear.
Oil+2C is environmentally friendly, does not contain any water or solvents, it is easy to maintain and offers durable protection. It can be applied to furniture as well as hardwood floors. It is very wear resistant, heat resistant and water resistant, making it perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and high traffic furniture (such as dining tables, desks, coffee tables, etc.).
RMC Oil+2C is available in "Pure" (which will pull the natural colors and characteristics of your wood piece), and it is also sold in over 40 different colors, being a stain and finish all in one product! We carry a handful of the colors in our inventory, but the majority of them are a special order product.
Please click here to view and order the RMC Oil+2C Pure.
- Untreated wood: sand the surface scratch-free. Vacuum thoroughly, eliminate remains of dust with cleaner or soft cloth.
- Carefully mix the two components (1-2 minutes) with a ratio of 3 units A to 1 unit B.
- Once the cleaned surface is dry, spread out a small quantity of RMC Oil+2C.
- Let absorb for up to 15 minutes. Thoroughly remove all excess of oil.
- In a well ventilated room, the surface can be used 24-36 hours after the application.
The product may NOT be diluted. Stir the product well before application. When using several containers at one site, it is recommended to mix them for an even result.
Note: do NOT sand the surface higher than 180 grit. Anything higher than that will close the pores of the surface too much and the finish will not protect and seal properly.